July 17, 2012
Out blog hopping this morning and stumbled on to An Organized Mess. She hosts a weekly Truth or Dare Linking Party. I'm linking up with Shades of Gray and a Pinch of Pink, Kiss, Laugh and Dream, and Special Teaching in the Middle for Truth or Dare.
1. Follow your hosts via GFC or RSS: An Organized Mess, Shades of Gray & A Pinch of Pink, & Kiss Laugh & Dream 2. Choose truth, dare, OR if you're feeling frisky - do BOTH! 3. Be sure to visit a few other blogs & leave feedback on their blogs. 4. Have FUN & Be YOURSELF!
This week's prompts: Truth: Have you ever stolen anything? If so, what? OR... Dare: Post a photo of yourself taken first thing in the morning right after waking up.
Being the chicken that I am -- I suppose I'll choose... Dare: Here is a photo of what I typically look like in the mornings (other than the smile) after my morning run.
Now looking for the coffee. Have a beautiful Tuesday.
Welcome to my all thing special education blog. I'm Ms. Whiteley. I teach in the beautiful Mile High state--Colorado. This is my 13th year teaching in an rural K-6 Elementary school as a Exceptional Needs Teachers. As Exceptional Needs National Board Certified Teacher, I believe that ALL students can learn and be successful. When I'm not in school, I love to take my two Italian Greyhounds hiking 14ers and reaching for the stars. Thanks for Hopping By.
- ► 2016 (40)
- ► 2015 (49)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (66)
- Practical Tips for Families with IEPs
- Math Warm-Up as a Formative Assessment
- A Pin to Share
- Truth or Dare Week 3
- Parent's First IEP Meeting
- Text Complexity
- Guilty Pleasure Linky Party
- Truth or Dare #2
- RTI: Part 2
- Award Time and Something Fun
- Guiding Readers Chapter 7
- What's mastery?
- RTI 101: Frequently Asked Questions (Part 1)
- Award and Freebie
- ▼ July (14)
Spelling List 1 Spelling List 1 consists of missed sight words from last weeks pretest and will focus on closed syllable words and short v...
Being part of the Building Leadership Team means that I'm out of the building at least once a month. To make sure that my students conti...